Communicating with websites, graphics and images
Still-Moving is an independent website design business based in Southampton providing high quality and affordable design and digital services to organisations, businesses, self-employed, start-ups, charities, artists and musicians. We’re passionate about our work, your work, creativity and tea!
- Fresh and clear – simple navigation, clear fonts, colours and layout
- Responsive – meeting Google requirements for mobile devices
- Content Management System – (CMS) so you can add and edit content
- Accessible – meeting Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) requirements
- Search engine friendly
- Social Media – (facebook / twitter etc)
- Optional features available – forms, diary, maps, blogs, video, shop, social media widgets, e-marketing and more …
- Graphics and imaging – to make logos, graphics and images look tip-top!
- Ongoing support – for edits and updates, maintenance, graphics creation, additional features or advice …
Graphics and Imaging
Whether it’s for online purposes such as your website or social media, or for print (from large poster to business cards to magazine advertisements), or presentations or video production, Still-Moving also offers a wide range of Graphics and Imaging services. Please contact me for further information.
Communication, Marketing and Legal Advice
I have a huge amount of marketing, legal, technical and creative experience, so feel welcome to pick my brains for advice! I can advise on many issues legal requirements that apply to marketing, websites, print design.
- Data Protection Act – for e-marketing campaigns and data collecting
- Disability Discrimination Act – for websites and print design
- Copyright law
- Music Licensing
- Print specifications – file formats and resolutions
- Hosting, domain name registry and email set-up, and hosting /domain company recommendations
- Use of CMS websites
- Setting up Social Media – such as Facebook and Twitter
- Security and PC problems such as Malware and Viruses
- Backing up your work
- Online diaries
Marketing and creative advice:
- Target audience
- Website optimisation and search engines
- Effective use of Social Media
- Increasing ‘Web Presence’
- Effective use of photography, video and graphics
- Use of Blogs
- Use of e-marketing
- Use of colour, colour blindness and colour Psychology
… and lots more! If I don’t know the answer I probably know someone who does!
Please contact me for further information or price estimates, and remember I’m always happy to chat about your ideas over a brew!